When you call El-Jay Plumbing & Heating to provide plumbing and heating services for your home, we give our full attention to every little detail to ensure long-term, hassle-free operation for perfect comfort.
We Service and Install
- Hot Water Heating
- Baseboard Heating
- Radiant Floor Heating (in-floor and under floor)
- Preventive Maintenance (to ensure maximum efficiency and lower energy bills)
- Furnace Repair and Replacement
- Boiler Repair
- Hydronic Heating Piping
Radon Testing and Mitigation
- EPA Certified and Licensed
- Kitchen Plumbing Remodels
- Bathroom Plumbing Remodels
- Pipe Repairs
- Garbage Disposals
- Hot Water Heaters
- Outdoor Spigots
- Hot Water Recirculation Pumps
The average home wastes over 12,000 gallons a year waiting for hot water. That’s not just wasted water, that’s wasted money and wasted time. Hot water recirculation solutions used to be difficult, if not impossible, but now hot water recirculation pumps are available for both new construction and existing homes! Some fast-growing counties are now making the installation of hot water recirculation pumps mandatory for all new construction projects.
Hot water recirculation means hot water in an instant without unnecessary waste. Payback will result from the reduction of water usage, and water waste.
•Convenience is having hot water instantly available at sinks, appliances and bathroom faucets. The elimination of time spent waiting is especially convenient in areas where the installation of low flow showerheads and faucets are required by law.
•Improved efficiency and effectiveness of household appliances including washing machines and dishwashers by having hot water available instantly.
•Save energy by setting the 24 hour programmable timer to make hot water available during peak demand times.
• Installation is quick and affordable. A certified contractor can install the pump in about two hours. For the average home, systems generally cost a few hundred dollars, including parts and installation.
•Quiet and maintenance-free operation.
•Significant water (and sewer) disposal savings, retaining the 12,000 to 38,000 gallons of water a typical U.S. home wastes annually waiting for hot water.